Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all!I just took delivery of my New Metallic Grey Crosstrek this past Saturday! This is also my first Subaru. It is a premium model with CVT trans, Moonroof and Protection package 1. I absolutely love it!! I traded in my 2012 Nissan Versa and sold my 2002 Jeep Wrangler to purchase it . Though I owed more on the Versa than I owned. Anyway I was a long time Nissan owner and had originally owned a 2007 Pathfinder but sold that to purchase the Versa due to gas economy. I just hated driving the Versa and the wrangler got horrible gas mileage. The Crosstrek solves the problem with all wheel drive and excellent gas econonmy.

I have already ordered the Rear Spoiler and body side moldings. Thought I would save some money and install them cheaper than the dealer. Anyway I'm really lovin my Crosstrek!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats. I have 5,000 miles on mine and I'm loving it more every day. Driving that Versa must have been painful.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!! I too am a first-time Subie owner like you, but I kept my 04 Wrangler!! LOL Seems like we have a few Jeep nuts that go Subie in ClubCrosstrek!!! I have just over 1200 miles on our Limited CVT and love it more and more every day!! Post a few pics up when you can!!!

Again... WELCOME!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations on the Metallic Gray XV!
I chose that color also, with the same options! I REALLY got mine muddy, road salted and nasty this past weekend, and it looked great (after a wash)! Enjoy!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome aboard Rixter!

Sold my 02 Wrangler and bought my 1st Subaru also....you're going to love it. I do miss my Jeep but not the mileage and the ride- both of which are superb in the Crosstrek which I'm sure you're finding.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CrossTrekFan said:
Congrats. I have 5,000 miles on mine and I'm loving it more every day. Driving that Versa must have been painful.
Yes it was! Its fine for it's purpose good gas economy and reliable but it's like being on a horrible diet your surviving but you don't look forward to eating.. Now I look forward to driving again!

As for my Jeep, It was a rough ride, cramped and built for wheeling which I don't do much of. I am really lovin my Crosstrek! Thanks to all for the welcomes and I'll post some pics up soon..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.