Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome :) Congrats on your new purchase! We've had ours almost 2 months & love it! This is a great forum for info & showing off your crosstrek!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! What kind of lights are you talkin about..... my wife frowned on Black Magics I bought.....

Made me take em back... I was bummed.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, chris, thanks so much for joining!

I have to admit, the tangerine XV is much more popular than I imagined it would be. I like the color and all, but I didn't have the guts to do it.

Hope you find everything you're looking for here, and please post some pics of the Trek if you get a chance.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hello Chris and welcome to the site! I took a minute to click on your signature line- really beautiful! Seems like there are more than a few naturalist and animal lovers on this site. If you're one of those, definitely dont miss his link. :)

190K on the Mopar- bet it was hard to trade in after spending that much time together huh?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks RubySu! And yes, it was very hard to trade in... If anyone lives near Evergreen, CO and is interested in nature and wildlife art, my wife will be the featured artist in May at Main Street Fine Art Gallery in Evergreen (opening night is 04/26/2013). We'd love to meet some of you there! (shameless plug) ;) She doesn't have too much art posted on her site yet but we are getting a lot of it scanned for print making of stuff she's been working on for this show, so there will be more online soon :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts