Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the add! I’ll be purchasing a 2020 manual transmission premium within in the next month or so. I’m looking forward to learning for you guys and wasting money on accessories!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the add! I’ll be purchasing a 2020 manual transmission premium within in the next month or so. I’m looking forward to learning for you guys and wasting money on accessories!!!
Hello from Phillip, I'm a new member to Club Crosstrek. Saw your post. So you're looking to add some MODS to your Suby. Well, I have an offer for you. I bought a muffler delete from LP Adventure for my 2018 Crosstrek for myself after much internal debate of whether I should go for it, and so I did. Go figure. My son bought one for me (unknowingly to me for my birthday) at the same time. Geez ,ya can't make this stuff up. So, I have two. You can undoubtedly see my predicament. Much too expensive to return one of them to Canada ( LP Adventure is a Canadian Company). Now, my son and I have already installed one of them (awesome!!!) and would like to offer you a deal for the other. BTW, the muffler delete is compatible with the 2018 to 2020 Crosstrek, all models, base, premium, and limited. It's an exact fitment. And it's made from 304 grade polished stainless steel. The sound is awesome, has that classic Subaru rumble, and all necessary hardware and gasket is included. To buy one from LP Adventure in Canada it costs $249.95 (US dollars) plus $70 dollars US for shipping. So for $249.95 you can have it. If interested you can call me at 252-671-6830 or email me at [email protected]. BTW, it only took me and my son 20 minutes to remove the stock Subaru muffler and install the LP Adventure muffler delete. If you'd like, I can send pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello from Phillip, I'm a new member to Club Crosstrek. Saw your post. So you're looking to add some MODS to your Suby. Well, I have an offer for you. I bought a muffler delete from LP Adventure for my 2018 Crosstrek for myself after much internal debate of whether I should go for it, and so I did. Go figure. My son bought one for me (unknowingly to me for my birthday) at the same time. Geez ,ya can't make this stuff up. So, I have two. You can undoubtedly see my predicament. Much too expensive to return one of them to Canada ( LP Adventure is a Canadian Company). Now, my son and I have already installed one of them (awesome!!!) and would like to offer you a deal for the other. BTW, the muffler delete is compatible with the 2018 to 2020 Crosstrek, all models, base, premium, and limited. It's an exact fitment. And it's made from 304 grade polished stainless steel. The sound is awesome, has that classic Subaru rumble, and all necessary hardware and gasket is included. To buy one from LP Adventure in Canada it costs $249.95 (US dollars) plus $70 dollars US for shipping. So for $249.95 you can have it. If interested you can call me at 252-671-6830 or email me at [email protected]. BTW, it only took me and my son 20 minutes to remove the stock Subaru muffler and install the LP Adventure muffler delete. If you'd like, I can send pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts