Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
HollyBerd said:
Any other Crosstrek owners on here from Jersey?
I live near Closter, NJ. Bought my Tangerine XV back in April. We call it Tigger. I've seen many others on the road in Bergen County.

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is one for you northern jersey owners. We took a few hours hiking and killed some time while visiting with family. The weather was glorious and the XVs were abundant up here in the NE.

Dan

Remember where you have been because it will help guide where you are going. --DSH

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The said:
This is one for you northern jersey owners. We took a few hours hiking and killed some time while visiting with family. The weather was glorious and the XVs were abundant up here in the NE.

Dan

Remember where you have been because it will help guide where you are going. --DSH
Good olde high point monument :) I used to be able to see that from our porch in wantage. Then we relocated to the shore

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah Jersey. Are we the only state where you always have to pay to get out? looking forward to passing another XV some day. I'm on day four and have not taken a picture yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The said:

Dan

What does your sticker mean? i like it a lot!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sarah tells me that it is the crown shakara, it's a yogi thing that I don't know much about.

Dan

·
Registered
168 Posts
That license plate cover doesn't get you pulled over? Around here I'd be guaranteed to have too many conversations with the popo if I had one. I'd love to do it though with the abundance of traffic cams popping up...

·
Registered
8 Posts
New Member from New Jersey

Hi, From Red Bank N.J. Bought my hybrid in mid may 2015. Love the car

Already got 4,000 miles on it . Good to meet all of you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts