Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my DGM 2.0i CVT XV for about 12 months now. Done a few mods including all the speakers, black wheel nuts and some LEDs.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Most of us here are have had our XV's for a few months.... not a year! Post up some pics!!! WE LOVE PICS!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome!

Oooo.... You're from Australia?? Awesome!

Since the Crosstrek has been available in Oz longer than in the U.S., I'm sure we all will be looking for your posts on where we can get more cool stuff for our Treks!

We love pics, and love links where we can get more stuff!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to CCT, overthewall! I think you definitely have all of us beat by at least six months of ownership. The DGM is a beautiful color, just saw only my second one the other day out in the "wild". Do you have plans of doing any other mods?

Thank you for joining!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site! I want to see pics of those black wheel nuts. 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like my DGM. And I bought it when XVs were scarce so colour choice was a lottery. I had wanted black. (Sux that Crosstreks that are black come with an ivory interior. Aussie XVs come standard with black interiors across the range.)

I've done a few mods...

- blue LED dome light
- white LED map lights
- LED parkers
- LED reversing lights
- LED fog lights
- Infinity REF6032i front speakers
- Pioneer TS-A1671S rear speakers (usually faded down)
- Kicker tweeters
- black wheel nuts
- chrome extension on my exhaust

I'll probably do some more like Plasti-dip the centre chrome bit on the OEM grille. But having done my speakers, I'm having way too much fun to think about tinkering ATM:).

Pictures tonight. Mods included 8).

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome overthewall! Looking forward to seeing pics of your mods, and getting some advice from a veteran crosstrek owner!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts