Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone proud owner of my first Subaru a 13' Crosstrek XV will post a picture soon. Great vehicle so far pleasantly surprised in quality of the ride. Looking forward in reading the good content in the forums and joining in. Cheers!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!! Not too many Maroon XV's on here yet.. Lots of great info to be found here on CCT and we as enthusiasts love to post pics and mods.... so... POST UP PICS!!!!

Again.... welcome and enjoy the great folks here that make up CCT!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome aboard Stumpjumper. Love the name. Check out my Stumpjumper

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the site! What exactly is 'stumpjumper'? From Ikon's post I am guessing it is a slang term for mountain bikers?

Anyway, congrats on the XV! Can't wait to see some pics of it. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to CCT! Post up those maroon pics when you get to it! Preferably in action! 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome Stumpjumper! Glad to have another member in the Club!

ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the site! What exactly is 'stumpjumper'? From Ikon's post I am guessing it is a slang term for mountain bikers?

Anyway, congrats on the XV! Can't wait to see some pics of it. Thanks for joining.
I believe it is a model of mountain bike made by Specialized. I looked at a few of them when I was perusing craigslist for used bikes for my wife and I.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: Re: New member here 1st Subaru

AlexAlejan said:
Welcome Stumpjumper! Glad to have another member in the Club!

ClubCrosstrek said:

I believe it is a model of mountain bike made by Specialized. I looked at a few of them when I was perusing craigslist for used bikes for my wife and I.
Ah, very cool!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts