Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just picked up a '13 XV Limited DGM a few days ago. I absolutely love it, a real head turner. Not sure around everyone else's area, but you do not see too many XV's on the road around here so people always stare, pretty funny actually. Included options were NAV & Moonroof, remote start, rear bumper guard, cargo net, seat back protector. Already ordered front bug guard & K&N drop in filter. Would like to eventually get the rear spoiler installed. That is all for now, just enjoying the drive. :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site! There's a huge thread about seeing other XVs in the wild....bet you'd enjoy reading that. Not many here in SC 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome Liverpool fan! Where I am at there are very few crosstreks as well.

btw...how is sitting at 7th in the premier league treating you ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alex....ouch low blow lol, but you know what, I will take 7th place for now. We are still at the rebuilding stage, a little bit of time and we will surely be back in the top 4.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the site! Congrats on the Crosstrek, it sure is a great, unique car.

Do you have any pics of it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
no pictures as of now, but I will definitely be posting some hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
800 Posts
liverpoolfcfan said:
Alex....ouch low blow lol, but you know what, I will take 7th place for now. We are still at the rebuilding stage, a little bit of time and we will surely be back in the top 4.
Haha. Its ok- I'm a Chelsea fan myself. We might be sitting a few seats higher right now but I can't be very proud of the train wreck of management and ownership we have right now. That, and our inglorious exit from nearly all the cups this year....

In reality I like Liverpool well enough. Suarez has treated my fantasy premier league team well!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AlexAlejan said:
liverpoolfcfan said:
Haha. Its ok- I'm a Chelsea fan myself. We might be sitting a few seats higher right now but I can't be very proud of the train wreck of management and ownership we have right now. That, and our inglorious exit from nearly all the cups this year....

In reality I like Liverpool well enough. Suarez has treated my fantasy premier league team well!
Yeah, with the exception of the 10 match ban lol, sometimes I wonder what goes through that guys mind

·
Registered
800 Posts
liverpoolfcfan said:
Yeah, with the exception of the 10 match ban lol, sometimes I wonder what goes through that guys mind
Haha, Yea. I should have added the caveat that he was doing well for my fantasy team. I did read an article that said he may have done it on purpose so he could get away from Liverpool since they won't be in the Champions League. I think his fantasy is to go to Munich.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts