Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and new to my 2013 Ice Silver Crosstrek!
My name is Ben, I'm not at all new to Subarus. I've owned 7 at this point. Currently own two.
I work for a company that specializes in high performance parts for Subaru applications. Obviously that applies mostly to the WRX and STI as well as other turbo platforms. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge here and gain a bit as well!

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your new Crosstrek. Had mine for two months and my only complaint is the occasional rattle in the dashboard, but it doesn't stick around long enough for me to pinpoint it. Otherwise, I love the thing.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine's got a rattle here and there as well. But every Subaru I've ever owned has so oh well!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, thank you so much for joining. What are the seven Subies you've owned? I've had a 2003 WRX, 2003 OBS and now the 2013 Crosstrek and have loved them all. I definitely fall into the "Subaru fanboy" sterotype ;).

Also, what company do you work for?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 3 Subaru tattoos. The brand logo, a turbo snail (custom design) and the original slogan of Fuji Heavy Industries from when they built planes.
I've had quite a few subies:
2002 WRX
2004 STI
2005 FXT
2005 Forester X
1996 Brighton L coupe (currently in the garage sans motor)
And the Crosstrek

I work for Flatirons Tuning. We are the performance division associated with Flatirons Subaru in Boulder, CO

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot the Legacy (Girlfriends car) to make the 7! haha So many Subarus!

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Welcome!

I hope your knowledge could be well applied in the tech forums (and especially the off-road section!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts