Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pre-ordered a white Crosstrek Limited, with nav and sunroof and a trailer hitch. Probably late October delivery. I think it will be a great car. Replacing my WranglerTJ. This will be our first Subbie and looking forward to it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome, donb, glad yo could join us and congrats on the pre-order. I love how the white Crosstrek looks, great choice. Can I ask what made you change from a Wrangler to a Crosstrek?

Hopefully now that Subaru has released pricing people will start getting more interested in the Crosstrek and our small community here will become more and more active.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had an old Ford Explorer 2wd as a daily driver and the Jeep for the winter time. The jeep is great but we are going down to one daily driver. My wife's VW bug is the fun car. We feel the Crosstrek will give us the the room of a small suv and the ability to get around in the snow. Plus my wife really like the way it looks. Me too. This will be our first Subaru. The pre-order process was easy and we really like the folks at our local dealer, Adventure Subaru in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
donb said:
We had an old Ford Explorer 2wd as a daily driver and the Jeep for the winter time. The jeep is great but we are going down to one daily driver. My wife's VW bug is the fun car. We feel the Crosstrek will give us the the room of a small suv and the ability to get around in the snow. Plus my wife really like the way it looks. Me too. This will be our first Subaru. The pre-order process was easy and we really like the folks at our local dealer, Adventure Subaru in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
That's great, man. The Crosstrek will be my third Subaru (previously owned a WRX and now have an Outback Sport) and I can tell you that I am a huge fanboy (if that isn't obvious!). I am a huge Jeep fan, as well, but honestly full-time AWD is probably better as a commuter in the snow than a Jeep would be unless you drove around in 4WD all the time. I could be wrong about that, but it makes sense to me.

The look of the Crosstrek is great, though I can't wait to see it in person. It'll probably look even better!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts