Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a new member and new Crosstrek owner (yesterday) from the Front Range of Colorado.
I spent some time on your site as a "guest" before I relented and got the car. The positive comments on the Crosstrek made it hard to say no.

Sterling

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! I saw my first Tangerine in person the other day on the lot. It had a manual tranny which was a must for me when I bought. I'm just glad it wasn't there when I chose-that would have been a tough call for me. What presence that color has! Enjoy the site and your new XV!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, we moved to Baltimore, Maryland a couple of years ago. Our first Subaru is a 2010 Impreza Outback Sport, we love it so much that we wanted to get another Subaru. Recently I purchased our second Subaru, its Venetian Red 2013 Crosstrek XV Limited. We love it!! Last weekend we went on our first road trip; MD to Albany, NY and then to Niagara Falls, and back to MD. Average Speed was 65 plus and MPG 28.7. With occational spikes up to 31 MPG, not bad at all considering it was loaded with gear and using A/C most of the trip.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats to both of you!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
cedreca said:
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, we moved to Baltimore, Maryland a couple of years ago. Our first Subaru is a 2010 Impreza Outback Sport, we love it so much that we wanted to get another Subaru. Recently I purchased our second Subaru, its Venetian Red 2013 Crosstrek XV Limited. We love it!! Last weekend we went on our first road trip; MD to Albany, NY and then to Niagara Falls, and back to MD. Average Speed was 65 plus and MPG 28.7. With occational spikes up to 31 MPG, not bad at all considering it was loaded with gear and using A/C most of the trip.
Welcome cedreca! I recommend that you start your own thread introducing yourself as it will probably get more "fresh" views from users so they can welcome you to the site. Thanks for signing up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts