Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the add to Club Crosstrek. I picked up my fully loaded 2019 Limited Crosstrek in Cool Gray Khaki on February 20th. I now have almost 3,000 miles on her. I traded in a 2017 TRD Off Road Tacoma. I was getting 15 miles to the gallon and was looking for something with better gas milage that could still navigate bad weather well. Subaru seems to always come out tops on my research. I never thought I would own a Subaru but have to say after a month of ownership I am sure this will not be my last one. I am loving the Crosstrek.

So far I have done the following mods; Badge of ownership, Subaru Adventure Seeker license plate frame, OEM black letters for the back, 15% tint all around, Screen protector for the 8 inch navigation, Car Rover center organizer, cup holder and door liner accessories with orange trim, K&N air filter, bumper guard rear protection and had the following wrapped in Expel-the entire front end, 1/3 front fenders and hood, A pillars, mirrors, in front of sunroof, rocker panels and door edges and cups.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts