Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah, now my arm rest perfectly in line with shift knob while on arm rest! Throw is only minimally longer surprisingly. Both items from SickSpeed. In case anyone wants to know for future reference...our thread size is metric 12x1.25. Took about 59 seconds to install. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Flashback to my Isuzu Amigo (back when it was still a true ragtop - not the ruined 'Rodeo Sport' version). I had a custom shift knob very similar but with blended blue and white. I loved it, fits very nice in the hand.

Not a bad idea to raise it up to armrest height.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
552 Posts
RubySu said:
Ah, now my arm rest perfectly in line with shift knob while on arm rest! Throw is only minimally longer surprisingly. Both items from SickSpeed. In case anyone wants to know for future reference...our thread size is metric 12x1.25. Took about 59 seconds to install. 8)
I am saddened , deeply.... Couldn't have you just found a nice Draught Beer puller??? Tisk tisk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silverrey said:
Flashback to my Isuzu Amigo (back when it was still a true ragtop - not the ruined 'Rodeo Sport' version). I had a custom shift knob very similar but with blended blue and white. I loved it, fits very nice in the hand.

Not a bad idea to raise it up to armrest height.
Enjoy!
I remember those! My brother in law had one down in FLa.

Yes it lines up perfect and its that much quicker from wheel to shifter and back..I love how rally cars have the shifter just to the right of the wheel and about shoulder height- barely move hand to shift then right back to steering. Now that would be a blast! You are right about feeling just right in your hand. The stock knob was plasticky..I didn't have the leather which I'm sure is fine. This one is 4 oz. and about the size of a cue ball...perfect 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts