Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in need of a vehicle and test drove several this past weekend. I was driving a small GMC SUV and looked across the street at a Subaru dealership. I decided to walk across the street and look at the vehicles. I know absolutely nothing about Subaru, but decided to be open minded. Long story short, I drove off that lot later that day with a new Crosstrek. So far I love the car, and I think I'll be happy with this one in the long term. I was glad to come across this forum as I'm the type to customize my ride a little, and I love seeing what others have done to theirs, and learning more about my car. So far, I have to learn how to use the audio system. I realized I need to read up about it because there's lot there to learn. Anyway, glad to come across this great resource.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome Chris. You definitely came to the right place if you are looking for info, mod ideas, help, and a great community!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club, Chris! Congrats on the purchase as well.... nice story! Many of us are first-time Subie owners ( not sure if you are ) but the XV has many of us sold on not being the last Subie we will own.

Post up some details on your XV... we love to boast about we got!!!LOL

What mods/add-ons are you looking at getting?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice story....guess sometimes you just gotta go with your gut right? Good for you! Welcome to the site. I'm a first time Subaru owner and have fallen hard for the XV-bet you're headed that way.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome aboard from a neighbor to the north!

Did you get it from the dealership on Broadway? Downtown Subaru? I test drove a Baja there (too many miles, too high a price... alas...) and they seemed like good people there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts