Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I'm glad to find such a happening Crosstrek forum! My wife and I had been looking for a new car for a year, and with a new baby on the way we decided to go with the XV. We are expecting our Crosstrek to arrive next week. We ordered a Limited in Desert Khaki with the following....

Trailer hitch
Kicker upgrade (Subwoofer, Tweeters, and Door Speakers)
moonroof and navi
Auto dimming mirror w/ homelink
All weather floor mats
Black Splash Guards
Rear bumper cover
Seatback protector

Final price for it is around 28,000.

Ill be happy to post a few picks and will probably talk a lot about how our carseat, stroller, and family does with the new model. Overall we fit the typical profile, being a young couple with one kid on the way, pets, and an interest in outdoorsy type things.

Looking forward to sharing the experience with everyone!

- SkyNet

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to contribute to help grow our little community here!

It's nice to see more and more Subaru owners getting the XV :)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome, SkyNet, thank you for you to join our growing community. The desert khaki is a great option for the Crosstrek and was near the top of my list for colors to choose from (I ended up with Crystal Black Silica). Sounds like you really got a nice package on yours, I'm a little bit jealous.

I hope you find what you're looking here and enjoy our company. I have a feeling we'll get an influx of Crosstrek buyers as well as more interested people once the holidays are over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts