Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Glad I found this forum. I just got my crosstrek two weeks ago and so far have tinted front windows, side window visors and am planning on doing the plasti dip treatment to badges, grill, and wheels. I post pics when its done. Additionally I'll be doing some lighting upgrades too. I am not new to Subarus I also have a 2008 Legacy GT that,s heavily modified and I can be found on lgt.com if anyone from here is on there. I also make it on NASIOC once in a while too. Look forward to reading and sharing and learning more about this great Subaru! Take Care everyone!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site! Good to have that kind of experience for us to draw upon. This is my 1st Subaru and there are quite a few of us first timers on here.

·
Registered
421 Posts
This is my first Subie. I come from a "short" line of hypercars and muscle cars. I look forward to slowing down and looking at the scenery. Welcome to the club

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats!!! I would love to the see the modded Leggy for sure..... post up some pics of both rides!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the club iceberg! Pics are always in high demand around here, so feel free to post up when you get the chance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts