Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Just picked me up a Tangerine Crosstrek last weekend and am LOVING it! I plasti-dipped the grill black and tinted the foglights yellow! i am currently living on Barksdale AFB, Louisiana. Originally from Phoenix, Arizona and hope to return there someday!
loving the forums so far!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey there, cory, welcome to Club Crosstrek! It never ceases to amaze me how many people are buying the tangerine XV. When I first starting seeing pictures I thought that it was a very cool color but that it would NOT be popular...boy was I wrong.

Thank you for signing up and if you have any pictures we would absolutely love to see them.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey Corey, WELCOME! Sounds like you're off to great start with your XV. Dd you get the fog light overlays? I saw some on ebay and was thinking of getting...can you provide any details/pics?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats! The Tangerine is becoming quite the star for a lot of people... more than I thought it would for sure.

Can you post up some details on the tinted fogs as RubySu suggested? Kinda curious myself now.... thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I can definitely post up some pictures, i tried to with my original post and they were linked from Photobucket, but it wouldnt let me post outside links... so im not sure what to do?

·
Registered
800 Posts
corygibson said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I can definitely post up some pictures, i tried to with my original post and they were linked from Photobucket, but it wouldnt let me post outside links... so im not sure what to do?
Once you have 5 posts here you are allowed to use outside links.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures!

And later, maybe after work i will get some detailed pictures of the foglight tinting.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ikon said:
Love the front plate. Are you from AZ?
I am indeed from arizona! born and raised. Left for the airforce 2 years ago, been anxious to eventually make my way back over there though!
RalphRotten said:
That car just looks so at home in the woods.
Welcome!
I agree! the setting looks so perfect, and with the orange i can find it again if i straggle off for a hike! ;D

AlexAlejan said:
Awesome pics! Looks like a fun trail to drive along.
Thanks! it was pretty fun! didnt last very long before it was a dead end thanks to fallen over trees :-\

1 - 15 of 15 Posts