Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just bought a 2021 Crosstrek Sport yesterday, picking it up on Friday. Did A LOT of online research for a car that would fit my needs (AWD, >30 MPG on highway, heated seats and apple carplay and also between $25-28k) and after driving the Sport, I knew I'd found my car. Dealer worked a good deal and I'm quite pleased with the whole thing. Can't wait to pick up the car on Friday!

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
Just bought a 2021 Crosstrek Sport yesterday, picking it up on Friday. Did A LOT of online research for a car that would fit my needs (AWD, >30 MPG on highway, heated seats and apple carplay and also between $25-28k) and after driving the Sport, I knew I'd found my car. Dealer worked a good deal and I'm quite pleased with the whole thing. Can't wait to pick up the car on Friday!

Mike
I got a 2021 Crosstrek Sport yesterday too. I am super happy with it. Now on to researching lift kits!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the 2021 club here too. Coming from a Wrangler. Very happy so far.

I'm coming from a Tacoma TRD Pro. The Tacoma was great at a lot of things, not so great at others; plus, it was ultra expensive! Decided I didn't need a truck for at least 4-5 years and had a desire to minimize some of my expenses. The Crosstrek is really cool and will do everything I needed the truck to do w/o the excess cost or unused space. Truthfully, the interiors feel like they're the same size!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm coming from a Tacoma TRD Pro. The Tacoma was great at a lot of things, not so great at others; plus, it was ultra expensive! Decided I didn't need a truck for at least 4-5 years and had a desire to minimize some of my expenses. The Crosstrek is really cool and will do everything I needed the truck to do w/o the excess cost or unused space. Truthfully, the interiors feel like they're the same size!
I was actually looking at the 4Runner Venture, but decided I didn't need it because I also have a 2014 Land Cruiser in the stable. Thought something smaller and more nimble would be good to add to the mix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was actually looking at the 4Runner Venture, but decided I didn't need it because I also have a 2014 Land Cruiser in the stable. Thought something smaller and more nimble would be good to add to the mix.
I had a 2017 T4R TRD Pro and like a full traded it towards the Tacoma. The 4Runner was a great vehicle, though based off my current requirements i probably would have had to get rid of it too, so fortunately those tears have already been shed LOL. In a few years I'll have another large SUV, or a bigger truck again, for now, the Crosstrek will suit me just fine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts