Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Bought my XV back in October, they said I was the first one to have an orange one in Maryland, go figure.

I really dig the vehicle. Only thing is it's really hard to find parts for it. I would have thought there would be something overseas, atleast. Not too much though. I installed the Subaru mesh grill, tinted the front four windows 20%. Added an orange-Rocky Mount bike rack to the roof for my bikes. Thinking about applying black Line-X to the outer black plastic. I'm a car guy that came from the Honda tuner world.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the Club. If you get a chance, I am sure we would all love to see some pictures of the Orange XV.

Right now there isn't much love in the aftermarket world for the Crosstrek, but I think in some time there certainly will be, especially with Subaru increasing production 10-fold on the XV.

Congrats on the purchase (though it was back in October), and thanks for signing up!

·
Registered
927 Posts
HEY!! Welcome !!! Snap some pics and upload them to the gallery and post up!!! What type of aftermarket parts you looking for? There are some out there... you have to realize they are still 'new to the US' and companies are still working on R&D.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also thought about Rhino or Line X the lower section of my Crosstrek. I did it for my Ram 1500 and not only did it look awesome, it was great for the car as it protected all the lower panels on the car.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Line-X is an interesting idea. Definitely throw up some pics if you do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.