Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Club Crosstrek! My names Casey, I've been dreaming of driving a Tangerine Orange Crosstrek for over a year and I have been driving one for a little less than a month and I absolutely love it. It's my first Subaru and I figured I'd do it right by looking into forums. I've been lurking the forums for a bit and I was wondering if anyone else on Long Island is on this site? Is there such a thing as a Crosstrek meet-up? Am I doing this right? Do I post pictures? Do you all have names for your Crosstreks? Be well everyone! Thank you. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome MilesHellcat!

Are you doing this right! Looks like you're doing several things right. First you got that dandy Crosstrek, then lurking around the forum. Now letting us know you are out there, it's all the right stuff! Enjoy the Crosstrek and the forum! Right on!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of information on the Crosstrek here, you will like it. Be safe on your new ride, give it a name and have a blast with it.

8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful! I will have pictures hopefully tomorrow if it's not a cruddy day outside. (Or so what if it is, gray, rainy skies on a fall day? Could be artsy!) I know it's kinda sacrilegious but my car is actually a boy. But his name is Miles (Tails' real name from Sonic the Hedgehog.) My first car was a red '96 Ford Windstar (Knuckles) and my last car was a bright blue 2003 Pontiac Sunfire (Sonic) I figured I'd continue the nerdy trend. :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
chasem said:
Ikon said:
chasem said:
you absolutely post pictures!
I start. Here is my Subie. Her name is well... Subie.
Apparently I can't quote the pictures... but what's that pretty little yellow Specialized on the back of your Subie?
That's my other baby. I think after you post a few more things, then you can post pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts