Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! New to the site... I got my Crosstrek bout 2 month ago, and love it. I'm big into cycling and this thing meets my needs. 30+ MPG, AWD.... Love it!

Dave

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome to the boards Creekchub! I just bought a pair of bikes myself and was happily able to cram them in the backseat of the crosstrek until I get a rack.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Dave,

Welcome and congrats on the XV! I too was sold with economy and AWD... ENJOY!!! We all love our XV's!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site Dave! I just love seeing our XVs all geared up- going down the road- with mud on the tires and a bike or canoe strapped on. 8)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wilco1973 said:
Welcome, Dave.

What color/trim did you get? Do you use a rear bike rack or roof?

Thanks,

Brian
Ice Silver Lim. (no nav. or sunroof) I been carring my bike inside with the front wheel off. Ordering roof rack this week.

Cool lil car!

·
Registered
800 Posts
It definitely is a cool car. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to fit two bikes in the back with the front wheels off.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the club, creek. I used to bike a lot with my dad growing up, especially when we would go on camping trips two or three times a year. Since then I have barely touched a bike but I would love to get back into it. Because of the use of the word "cycling" I am going to assume you mean on-road?

Again, welcome, and thank you for signing up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts