Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got myself a new Crosstrek. Orange one.

Only had it 3 days, but so far I love it. Used to own a Mini Cooper, but after 3 spine surgeries it was time for a roomier ride. I liked the Outback as well, but the size of the Crosstrek was more suited to me, as well as the MPG and the looks.

Btw, these wheels are ugly ;D

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to Club Crosstrek, Murff! Congrats on the purchase, I am sure you will love the Trek just as much as the rest of us. I do, however, have to respectfully disagree about the wheels, I love them.

Thank you for signing up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Congrats on your new Tangerine! I'm sure as well, you will love it as much as we all love ours'!

Like others, I love the wheels. They were the one thing that caught my eye as "really different" when I first saw it. But... we've had this discussion on another thread. hahaha.

Post some pics when you get a chance! We love to see them!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to CCT and congrats!

Well.... go get new wheels and send me the stockers ( I love them, too ) I can use a winter set to mount studs on! 8)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome Murff! Like you, I considered the outback, but ultimately decided that the crosstrek was the better option for me. I hope you are enjoying it already!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey Murff- welcome to the site! I'm guessing you really love the wheels right?! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts