Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While it may not be 'the ultimate driving machine' I'm really enjoying the handling characteristics of my Crosstrek. It's a nice, firm suspension, and really grips well in the turns.

The lovely Mrs Sinker remarked that it wasn't as comfortable a ride as her '11 Outback. I pointed out that the Crosstrek was intended for a younger market segment. And that's when the fight started....

·
Registered
820 Posts
Lol.....makes me think of the commercial where Mrs. Lincoln asks Abe "does this make me look fat"? He replies,"perhaps"(allowing just a pinch of light between his thumb /forefinger).... She gives him that "you just said something dumb" look. We've been doing it since early man!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Ehhh....

Sounds like an opportunity to snag a mod for the Wet Okoles, to me. "Ya know honey. You're so right! The XV ride is not as comfy. (Enter smooches here). Lets get these lovely seat covers. Provides a softer ride (cough), and... Will protect the investment. Should we add the additional seat heaters with them? Look, here's their web site. You have a much better eye for color design than me. Can you please help pick the colors? (Enter more tonsil hockey here).

Problem solved. Hehhee

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'e been a BMW guy for a long time, I still have a 1990 convertible and have 5 others...that said, it handles very, very well. Dare I say it's the Ultimate Subaru Machine?

·
Registered
927 Posts
avimia said:
Ehhh....

Sounds like an opportunity to snag a mod for the Wet Okoles, to me. "Ya know honey. You're so right! The XV ride is not as comfy. (Enter smooches here). Lets get these lovely seat covers. Provides a softer ride (cough), and... Will protect the investment. Should we add the additional seat heaters with them? Look, here's their web site. You have a much better eye for color design than me. Can you please help pick the colors? (Enter more tonsil hockey here).

Problem solved. Hehhee

Sounds like you have had some experience with this type of tactical manipulation? 8) ::)

·
Registered
603 Posts
LOL Xrrekr!
Ummm... Guilty as charged.

Funny thing is... Since in this house, I tend to be the one who does all the modding, I have found it works from either side. Heheheh

·
Registered
927 Posts
avimia said:
LOL Xrrekr!
Ummm... Guilty as charged.

Funny thing is... Since in this house, I tend to be the one who does all the modding, I have found it works from either side. Heheheh

LOL!! Good for you!!! Like I say.... SOMETIMES... it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.... 8)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Xtrekr said:
avimia said:
Ehhh....

Problem solved. Hehhee

Sounds like you have had some experience with this type of tactical manipulation? 8) ::)
She is a woman...

ducking

·
Registered
603 Posts
LOL gravitylover! You're absolutely correct too (looks around for nearest frying pan). hahaha! Just kidding!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts