Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good name "sinker" ! I'm sure after a hike there's a t in there after the s....
I fretted over letting my body moisture and that of my cycling friends sink and stink into my seats. Takin' care of my buggy !
One vehicle was un-fortunate enough to accept two sweaty sandy/muddy riders after 5 hours on the trail. Took a month at least for that "fragrant memory" to dissipate.
Recently I've draped heavy freece sweaters over the seats and seatbacks. Easy to install, remove and wash !
Oh, and cheap because they're "older".

·
Registered
77 Posts
Between my wet, sandy dog and my own mud, the leather is fine.
I get leather seats and furniture as it lasts forever and ages nicely.

The Subaru leather cleans up really well from the dog.
The vinyl center arm rest hasn't been so lucky. The
dogs claws, on an unexpected stop, dug in and left several deep impressions.
May have it covered in leather when get around to it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Kevin, I saw yours. But at my hourly rate mine is actually less expensive :D
Plus it's got a Subaru logo on it.

Ikon said:
Price is a bit steep. I did the same thing with a Walmart towel.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I picked up my grandson from football practice today. I knew what was coming and he didn't disappoint ! Spread a favorite / emergency fleece camping blanket over the passenger seat.
Hmmmm ! Is it too, too much color to be a semi-permanent cover ??? Certainly qualifies as a "modification", and is Far Far better than a locker room smell. Ha ! Whadaya think ??

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
U_ba_ru said:
I picked up my grandson from football practice today. I knew what was coming and he didn't disappoint ! Spread a favorite / emergency fleece camping blanket over the passenger seat.
Hmmmm ! Is it too, too much color to be a semi-permanent cover ??? Certainly qualifies as a "modification", and is Far Far better than a locker room smell. Ha ! Whadaya think ??

Looks sort of hippy retro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts