Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for seat covers for my 2019 Crosstrek. I know Wet Okole is highly recommended, but they are also EXPENSIVE. I know it's nice to have that custom fit, but $600 is just too much for seat covers for me, at least for now. I was wondering if anyone can recommend seat covers or solutions (that works with the air bags) that will give at least a decent fit without dishing out the cash for the custom fit ones. Pics would be helpful too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
make sure the package has them listed as "air bag compatible".
I know I"m going to wreck them so buy like $30 ones from Walmart or target. cheap enough to replace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Good to know what to look for.

That's a good plan. Replace instead of worrying about someone wrecking what was meant to take damage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Target

If you are looking for a cheap cover then yeah I agree that you can just find it at Target. I was also gonna buy that at Target but then thought of just investing in a little price cover since I feel like my Subaru would be with me for at least 10 years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm looking for seat covers for my 2019 Crosstrek. I know Wet Okole is highly recommended, but they are also EXPENSIVE. I know it's nice to have that custom fit, but $600 is just too much for seat covers for me, at least for now. I was wondering if anyone can recommend seat covers or solutions (that works with the air bags) that will give at least a decent fit without dishing out the cash for the custom fit ones. Pics would be helpful too.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!
I just purchased a pair of seat towels to throw over the seats to help protect them. They are cheap, they protect the seats, they are air bag compliant, easy to remove when you don't want them on and easily washable! For the back seat I purchased a Subaru blanket from the Subaru accessories website and used it to cover the bottom part of the seat.
IMG_8338.jpg
IMG_8339.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts