Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the nonslip pedal covers installed? My foot keeps sliding off the gas pedal, and I'm wondering if they would help. Do I need to have them installed at the dealer, or are there generics I could do myself with basic household tools?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Toyota and Subaru are so paranoid about the gas pedal jamming against the mat, they put it too high. It's a very uncomfortable position with my foot and it also slips. What I did I took the other driver side mat I had and plastic tie wrapped it too the other mat. This raised the floor some which made my foot more comfortable position. Something wider attached to the gas pedal would help. I've found this on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Bully-BBS-2101-Black-Series-Truck/dp/B006PPM6DS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=070GKXQ1GCNX5B1N2THS

·
Registered
811 Posts
Come on guys......really!? It's okay to joke around every once in a while but directing insults at one another goes way beyond the line.....and doesn't help the OP except to leave a bad impression about the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts