Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm sure most of you guys have seen this, but for those who haven't.. it's fun to watch!
I mean.. who else would compare a stock CrossTrek to a full-on Subie Rally car, in horrible conditions as well. And sure enough.. the Trek did very well!

Subiesport TV - Megatest: Subaru XV Crosstrek vs Rally WRX STI

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cool.

Why oh why can we not get a turbocharger?????

Completely smooth dirt road though. Should'a had some obstacles to traverse, then you would see the 'trek pull way ahead.

Thumbs-up!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm saying!

I wanna know why we can't have all the cool read-outs on the upper-electronic viewer, like they do in the non-US markets. Heck.. their readouts tell you sooo much more about your car and will even wish you happy birthday! (no joke... look in the manual).

Wonder how long Subie will sit back and "wait to see" how well Trek is doing here before they finally start putting in *all* the gadgets. Hey.. I get turbo-chargers are extra. But.. I mean... plastic rear-bumper cover is an "added accessory"?? And you can't even special order power seats?? Really???

I think Subie is missing the boat on some of this stuff. Hey... if I was in the market for a 3rd car, I still would go out and buy *another* Trek in a heartbeat. But, right now.. I'm waiting to see if/when Subie starts "upping the standards" on included items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts