Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited 2.5, 2"lift, AT3's, Crawford Exhaust/crashbar, Baja Designs LP6s/Fogs, rack/a
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Club Crosstrek, I am a first time Subaru owner who just bought a 2021 Crosstrek Limited. I have hit the ground running with installing upgrades. The list goes as follows:

-Ready Lift 2" Lift
-Toyo Open Country AT3's on factory wheels
-K&N Drop-in filter
-Crawford Performance resonated axle back exhaust
-Crawford Performance front crashbar
-Baja Designs LP6 (2) combo beam, (1) spot beam
-Baja Designs SAE amber fog lights on Rally Innovation brackets
-Ecohitch Stealth hitch
-Front Runner Slim Roof Rack
-ARB Touring Awning on Front Runner quick disconnect mounts
-Gun case loaded with jumper cables, recovery equipment, first aid, etc.
-Subaru Factory tinted window visors
-LED interior lights
-Mob Armor magnetic phone mount

I could wish for more Horsepower all day but all in all I love my car. It gets my wife, son and myself everywhere we want to go no matter what the roads condition.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first ever post.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited 2.5, 2"lift, AT3's, Crawford Exhaust/crashbar, Baja Designs LP6s/Fogs, rack/a
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Cogen Man Thank you for replying and I would love a winch. I need to work on something to incorporate what I already have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Club Crosstrek, I am a first time Subaru owner who just bought a 2021 Crosstrek Limited. I have hit the ground running with installing upgrades. The list goes as follows:

-Ready Lift 2" Lift
-Toyo Open Country AT3's on factory wheels
-K&N Drop-in filter
-Crawford Performance resonated axle back exhaust
-Crawford Performance front crashbar
-Baja Designs LP6 (2) combo beam, (1) spot beam
-Baja Designs SAE amber fog lights on Rally Innovation brackets
-Ecohitch Stealth hitch
-Front Runner Slim Roof Rack
-ARB Touring Awning on Front Runner quick disconnect mounts
-Gun case loaded with jumper cables, recovery equipment, first aid, etc.
-Subaru Factory tinted window visors
-LED interior lights
-Mob Armor magnetic phone mount

I could wish for more Horsepower all day but all in all I love my car. It gets my wife, son and myself everywhere we want to go no matter what the roads condition.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first ever post.
View attachment 11124 View attachment 11125 View attachment 11126 View attachment 11127
Hey! I just bought 2021 crosstrek sport and was looking into a 2” lift. Do you notice the clearance? How much did it cost you roughly?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey! I just bought 2021 crosstrek sport and was looking into a 2” lift. Do you notice the clearance? How much did it cost you roughly?
It was about $400 before taxes and yes it was the right amount of clearance that I no longer drug the nose on certain trails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts