Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2019 Quartz Blue Limited.
Don't see what people are complaining about WRT Power. My little beast has plenty of get up & Go. This coming from a 340hp TDI Ford F-250 that would spin a tire in a heart beat. Sure The Trek wont spin a tire, but I wasn't buying a sports car. I wanted an AWD Daily driver that gets 30ish MPG. At 280mi on the clock I'm getting 32.4mpg on the Highway. Eyesight has already made a believer of me on the trip home saving me from an idiot making a full locked up attempt to make the exit at the last second.

I'm a true believer from here on out.
Ty Hoeffer
Palmyra, VA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Picked up my 2019 Quartz Blue Limited.
Don't see what people are complaining about WRT Power. My little beast has plenty of get up & Go. This coming from a 340hp TDI Ford F-250 that would spin a tire in a heart beat. Sure The Trek wont spin a tire, but I wasn't buying a sports car. I wanted an AWD Daily driver that gets 30ish MPG. At 280mi on the clock I'm getting 32.4mpg on the Highway. Eyesight has already made a believer of me on the trip home saving me from an idiot making a full locked up attempt to make the exit at the last second.

I'm a true believer from here on out.
Ty Hoeffer
Palmyra, VA

same here on the power and the cvt really don't see waht every one is complaining about ?

and i'm coming from a 2013 ford SHO PP model and my 2010 f250

its no "race car " but 2 much power is not good either in snow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts