Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after my rant about the airbag light I have to apologize. :-[ :-[ I did not realize that the airbag and indicator lights were two different things altogether. :-[ Thanks to Jascha for telling me the airbag indicator light stays on and after reading the manual for the umpteenth time I finally understood what they were getting at. So I was able to cancel my trip to the dealership. Saved a bit of gas. :D

Now I am trying to figure out how to set up my cell phone so I can use the hands free. That should take me about a year. :-[

Also I'm 6 ft and trying to figure out how to release the tilt steering lever, so I can raise the steering wheel. I believe I have to push down on the lever, but it doesn't want to go. Don't want to break it.

The Crosstrek, even the base model has soooo much stuff included. Just as well I din't get the one with navigation, I would have a heck of a time figuring that out. :eek: :eek: Much prefer a good old map. ;D ;D

Can't stand people who use too many emoticons. ;) ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
No reason to apologize! The Crosstrek is a brand new model and I am sure a lot of people will have questions and confusion, but that is what places like this site are for. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts