Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have these seats, how much extra padding is added? I do 100 miles a day and the seat starts to get a little uncomfortable after about an hour. There are some metal humps in the pan that I can start to feel on my thigh after awhile

Also did anyone opt for the lumbar support ? How is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
9 Posts
I consider these seatcovers a considerable upgrade over the OEM seats. My Crosstrek is now a year old (as of last Monday) and I love the look and the feel of the seatcovers. They were purchased within a couple of weeks of buying the car and they still look pristine. Great quality and I constantly hear compliments about them. Highly recommended (and no, I never considered $600 for seatcovers; but, it was money well spent)!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
romerohiker said:
I consider these seatcovers a considerable upgrade over the OEM seats. My Crosstrek is now a year old (as of last Monday) and I love the look and the feel of the seatcovers. They were purchased within a couple of weeks of buying the car and they still look pristine. Great quality and I constantly hear compliments about them. Highly recommended (and no, I never considered $600 for seatcovers; but, it was money well spent)!
Good to hear they are wearing so well! Did you notice any extra padding in the cover?

Any pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts