Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek XV Limited and I am looking for a part for the vehicle but do not know what it is called. The part is located at the front of the vehicle between the headlight and fog lights. It is a small rectangular cover, I believe it is to cover a light sensor. I hope you all understand. Please help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I have a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek XV Limited and I am looking for a part for the vehicle but do not know what it is called. The part is located at the front of the vehicle between the headlight and fog lights. It is a small rectangular cover, I believe it is to cover a light sensor. I hope you all understand. Please help.
Are you talking about the tow hook cover? I can’t think of another cover between the headlights and the fog lights... unless you’re in a country where headlight washers are mandatory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are you talking about the tow hook cover? I can’t think of another cover between the headlights and the fog lights... unless you’re in a country where headlight washers are mandatory.

This is what i am referring to. It is on both sides at the front of the vehicle. Ahhhhh, it is the headlight washer!!! Thank you so much!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone knows where I can order a headlight washer cover for Subaru Crosstrek XV 2019, please let me know. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts