Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum looking into getting 2021 Sport or Limited. Curious what people think about the new plasma yellow pearl color? Most of the folks I've spoken to absolutely hate it and would never get an ugly color? I'm not sure if I want black or yellow? Definitely stand out in the crowd! Yay or nay?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Obviously orange is the best, but not offered.

However, if I had to choose from the current colors, yellow and cool-gray khaki are my top 2 choices. The Subaru website doesn't do these 2 colors justice, have to see them in person. The rest of the colors are boring or too common.

Reactions: canxtrek

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum looking into getting 2021 Sport or Limited. Curious what people think about the new plasma yellow pearl color? Most of the folks I've spoken to absolutely hate it and would never get an ugly color? I'm not sure if I want black or yellow? Definitely stand out in the crowd! Yay or nay?
Hey there! I own a 2014 Plasma Green Pearl Hybrid Touring. I get the sentiment, but I think color choice boils down to can I live with it in 3-4 years while I’m still making payments on it or did I buy this car with the intention of getting rid of it for something else before I pay it off. White, silver, grey and black are all really safe choices people can make, and while I like Subaru’s Crystal White Pearl on the new Crosstrek, I would be much more inclined to get the Cool Grey Khaki or the Plasma Yellow Pearl you’re contemplating for the sheer fact that it is unique in a sea of really safe and boring choices that make it hard to tell where my car is in a parking lot. I’ve only ever seen one other Plasma Green Pearl Crosstrek in the 5 years I have owned the car but I see the aforementioned colors day in and day out. Even the Venetian Red Pearl or the Horizon Blue seem rare to me at this point. I’m not necessarily buying a color to make a statement as much as do I like the color and can I enjoy it for the life of the vehicle. I have always embraced unique colors on cars, but that is just me. Listen to your gut and go with that. My opinion is meaningless at the end of the day, so are other people opinions. You’re paying for the car, you get to choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts