Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Would you put a (free) ClubCrosstrek.com Sticker on your Crosstrek?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty self-explanatory. We were thinking of having some stickers printed up and sending them out to members who requested them.

The stickers would be a very simple die-cut, maybe 2-3" high by ~6" long and just say ClubCrosstrek.com.

We're just trying to gauge interest for now.


Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
I'd totally get one!

But I wouldn't use it until the very day I get my XV Crosstrek... which may be about 2 years from now :(

But hey, at least by then, upgrades, little issues, etc would have been discovered by then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWDfreak said:
I'd totally get one!

But I wouldn't use it until the very day I get my XV Crosstrek... which may be about 2 years from now :(

But hey, at least by then, upgrades, little issues, etc would have been discovered by then.
Awesome! Who knows, in two years we might have the turbo Crosstrek or at least a couple different engine options (2.5i maybe?) Could be worth the wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I'm not currently interested in it, but I have a very specific reason why. There is one forum I'm a member of that I'd get decals/stickers/badges from, and that is because it is a well established community of people I respect. It has built a reputation for friendliness and quality. Currently, this forum, as well as the car, seems quite new. I just don't have any reason to invest any pride or respect in it yet.

Now, that could change in the future. It might not. It, like many things, unfurls with time at the speed it will, no sooner or later. So, maybe one day, after I've gotten to know the people here, and seen what, if anything, the Crosstrek Club does, as a formal club, I'll be interested. So I suppose I'm uninterested but also impartial, at this current point in time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Errant said:
I'm not currently interested in it, but I have a very specific reason why. There is one forum I'm a member of that I'd get decals/stickers/badges from, and that is because it is a well established community of people I respect. It has built a reputation for friendliness and quality. Currently, this forum, as well as the car, seems quite new. I just don't have any reason to invest any pride or respect in it yet.

Now, that could change in the future. It might not. It, like many things, unfurls with time at the speed it will, no sooner or later. So, maybe one day, after I've gotten to know the people here, and seen what, if anything, the Crosstrek Club does, as a formal club, I'll be interested. So I suppose I'm uninterested but also impartial, at this current point in time.
Thank you for your honest feedback. I had a feeling it might be kind of early to ask the question but I did since I will be making a sticker for at least my Crosstrek (obviously I have interest in this website) and figured I would gauge interest.

I will probably have a low amount printed out, about 25 or so, and if anyone wants them then great but if not I will just hold onto them until when/if people do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
I do strive for honesty, although I'll volunteer that sarcasm does occasionally blunt my attempts at it. After some thought, though. I would certainly like to see stickers done at some point. It struck me that one of the things I love about the other forum I'm a member of (non car related), is the sense of communal identity. That is to say, the forum feels like a community, more so than a group of unrelated people. So, still uninterested, but... I suppose I approve, although I feel it's too soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
I'm not much of a sticker fan but if it's well designed and not too big I'd probably do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Oh boy! Got a teaser for us? I'd like to see where this is going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
It's hard to beat clean and simple. Especially for a promotional sticker. Keeping it easy to read and to recognize is key! We'll just keep the copying on the down low ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
ClubCrosstrek said:
Errant said:
I'm not currently interested in it, but I have a very specific reason why. There is one forum I'm a member of that I'd get decals/stickers/badges from, and that is because it is a well established community of people I respect. It has built a reputation for friendliness and quality. Currently, this forum, as well as the car, seems quite new. I just don't have any reason to invest any pride or respect in it yet.

Now, that could change in the future. It might not. It, like many things, unfurls with time at the speed it will, no sooner or later. So, maybe one day, after I've gotten to know the people here, and seen what, if anything, the Crosstrek Club does, as a formal club, I'll be interested. So I suppose I'm uninterested but also impartial, at this current point in time.
Thank you for your honest feedback. I had a feeling it might be kind of early to ask the question but I did since I will be making a sticker for at least my Crosstrek (obviously I have interest in this website) and figured I would gauge interest.

I will probably have a low amount printed out, about 25 or so, and if anyone wants them then great but if not I will just hold onto them until when/if people do.

How do I get in line to get one of the stickers? I'd rock one loud and proud on my XVC
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top