Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I ordered these online and it just so happened, I was in SoCal today (Tuesday June 11th) so I cruised down to Wet Okole Headquarters in Costa Mesa, CA and...they kustom installed 'em for me and even returned my shipping charge as well !...great down to earth company to deal with and the covers are sic...! Fit like a glove...that's Wet Okole fer ya !

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice...can't beat a free install! Did you watch entire process? How much faster would you estimate their install vs. joe novice? They look fantastic by the way....I was unfamiliar with this company until I read about it on CCt. I am seriously considering purchasing for my my cloth seats which are beige. Driver side may be starting to look a bit dingy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
steeba... these look fantastic in your car!! Congratulations.

I saw on the Wet Okole site where it says in "most" cases the back seat must come out to install the back covers. Did they have to take your back seat out???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get some more shots tomorrow...(Wednesday June 12th)...I'm too lazy rite now !! BTW, the installers had those fitted and ready to go in about 10mins ! Waaaay faster than I ever could ! Good time was had by all...I gave 'em both a fat tip...they were, what we call, 'professional' !

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Those look awesome, steeba. When the budget is right I have to order some more myself; the taupe interior of my XV is becoming harder to keep clean. Also just had my dog in there on the way home from the vet for a skin issue. He was bleeding a little bit and wiped some on the back of the passenger seat. Now I have to deal with that!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Which style are those? I'm infatuated with the look of those seat covers!! They look awesome. Are they piped or half piped? I know my electronics and my mechanicals but an interior upgrade is terrifying to me. But after seeing this..I have an open shopping cart staring at me....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Steeba, Thanks for posting that for me. Those are by far the best looking seat covers I have seen. They didn't cheep-out by skimping on the backs. Very classy indeed! Wonder if they would do a Group Buy discount for us Club Crosstrek dudes and dudettes? :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Put mine in today...front and back. Order took forever because the Crosstrek order option wasn't available. Had to send lots of pics and explanations. Here now and I love them. Only thing they didn't do is leave cut outs for child seat latches on the back of the rear seats. No biggie.

I love my black Crosstrek but all that light interior was too much for my lifestyle. This is my 3rd set of Wet Okoles. I get them for all my cars.

This set is black with tan piping. Matches perfect.

Pics in the gallary

·
Registered
714 Posts
Someday I'd like to order a set of these. Funds aren't there now though since I just ordered a new bike frame! I'd just get black on black but I really like the option of a pistol holster in the front seats between the drivers legs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the finished install ? I was wanting to see how the wrinkles worked out?

Thanks./... Looks good by the way
- Robert

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd love to see more pics of these too. They are already on my TO ORDER list.. I'm a big windsurfer, kayaker, etc..so I need some seat protection..(and I have a 3 year old..I definitely need some seat protection..!)

BeachAV8R

1 - 20 of 28 Posts