Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 'em...not what I wanted...everything still in box/wrapper, never installed...subtle grey RallyArmor logo...Paid $166.04...lettem go, including shipping $150.00 !

PM or email... [email protected]

PS...sorry, USA offer only !

-s

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS...

Good luck with these. I know RallyArmor makes a good quality product, but if it's not what you wanted then it's not what you wanted!

I would actually be interested in them but I just bought crossbars, a roof basket, a new tablet and a new pair of headphones so it will be a little while before I get something else.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

ClubCrosstrek said:
Good luck with these. I know RallyArmor makes a good quality product, but if it's not what you wanted then it's not what you wanted!

I would actually be interested in them but I just bought crossbars, a roof basket, a new tablet and a new pair of headphones so it will be a little while before I get something else.
Know whatcha mean Clubster !! Sorry I jumped the gun w/the Rally Armor Comes Thru ! thread the other day but like everybody else, my anticipation w/R/A was overwhelming ! And I'm sure it is/was w/a lot of the members out here but, like u said, just isn't what I wanted...classic One mans castle is another mans home...appreciate ur post !
-s

·
Registered
567 Posts

Okay, I'll ask... What did you want?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

andthereyouare said:
Okay, I'll ask... What did you want?
Says rite there on my post, andthereyouare !...remember, they're only two days old and still sittn in the wrapper...I'm pretty much givn 'em away !
-s

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS SOLD 6:00PM WED JUNE 5TH, 2013....THANX !!

·
Registered
567 Posts
chris said:
What did you not like about them if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of buying some.
I tried asking that; but, not in so many words. I wondered as well.

·
Registered
714 Posts
He posted another thread with the reason he didn't like them. He didn't like the finish of the material being shiny and wasn't a huge fan of the design.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts