Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Well, I went up and took some more photos. I was hoping to catch the sunset, and get some photos with the sunset behind the Crosstrek, but traffic screwed me over, lol. So I used the opportunity to play around with shutter speeds and ISO settings. I got a couple of San Fransisco at night that look really cool.

SF1

SF2

XV1

XV2

XV3

XV4

XV5

XV6

XV7

Finally, I went to Prairie City SRVA and played around in the 4x4 Section. Definitely turned a few heads. Had a blast there, and for only $5, I'll be visiting many more times.

PC1

PC2

PC3

PC4

Hope you guys enjoy! AS always, questions, comments, and criticism is welcome.

Let me know which ones you guys like best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Did you take on the steep hill that is basically centrally-located in the park?

That part is my favorite. At first glance, it doesn't look like a Subaru would make it but I was able to do it in my inferior single-range 5-speed manual, so anyone with the Lineartronic CVT would be able to do it just fine.

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did pretty much everything I could, so I'm pretty sure I did. I think that's where I made an H2 feel inferior. He kept tripoding and slipping (he was on chrome 22's, I doubt he had decent all terrain tires).

Or are you talking about the area with several steep hills, one just dirt, one rocky, etc next to the "Sluice Box"?

I'll be up there probably the first week of March. We should see if we can meet up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What tires do you have equipped? They look great in the dirt. Did you need to alter the crosstrek to fit them? Do you have any rubbing issues?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What tires do you have equipped? They look great in the dirt. Did you need to alter the crosstrek to fit them? Do you have any rubbing issues?
Thanks

I have Yokohama Geolandar AT-S in 225/60R17. No modification necessary, no rubbing. However, I have heard that they rub a little with mudflats, but I can't confirm that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts