Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can not wait to grab one of those to add to my collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Needs a lifted rally suspension, rally tires, waterproofed electronics, roof rack, tow package, and you're good to go for RC adventures :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
thats really cool. but the price tag is pretty high. id actually be happy with a 1/42 tomica diecast. its only a matter of time before they start showing up

heres some better pics i found of the tamiya Subaru XV rcc

·
Registered
243 Posts
Awesome. The only problem is the $236 price is about $200 too high.

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
The price is "high" because it's not some POS toy from one of the toy companies that makes throwaway RC vehicles.

Hobby products are expensive, yes, but it seems the quality from them far outweighs their high price. Plus, unlike throwaway RC vehicles, hobby vehicles actually have parts and service support.

Let's just say as a kid, I went through too many of those POS throwaway RC vehicles.... oh the frustration...

·
Registered
10 Posts
AWDfreak said:
The price is "high" because it's not some POS toy from one of the toy companies that makes throwaway RC vehicles.

Hobby products are expensive, yes, but it seems the quality from them far outweighs their high price. Plus, unlike throwaway RC vehicles, hobby vehicles actually have parts and service support.

Let's just say as a kid, I went through too many of those POS throwaway RC vehicles.... oh the frustration...
I couldn't agree more, took out my Glamis Uno today to show a buddy. He already spent the $$ on his own.

Excited to see Tamiya do this.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'm living proof "the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys"! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts