Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of the members here do their own oil changes etc. When you do, how do you reset your "Service due" reminder or is that something that has to be done by the dealer? Past vehicles I've owned had sequences you could do yourself. My Abarth for example; turn on ignition switch (without starting engine) slowly press accelerator fully 3 times and turn off ignition. You were reset for another 6,000 miles. If there's a sequence for the CrossTrek I haven't been able to find it in the manual. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I have a 2014, but I scoured the owner's manual for the 2015 model and also could not find ANYTHING on the maintenance reminder feature.

I hope you find out how, and once you do, please do share it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I asked on another forum and received this answer. Sounds great but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

"Not sure if this helps, it's for 14, & 15 models. Reset only available on models with the multi-information display. 2014-2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Oil Maintenance Reset"

Doesn't look like the link copied but it's supposedly done with the info buttons (I/Set button) at the lower left quadrant of the steering wheel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts