Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to the Crosstrek community here (and ex-jeep guy). I recently purchase a 2021 Crosstrek Sport which I am excited to go adventuring and camping with. That being said I have a couple questions for the group:

1) What do I need (aside from a tent) to be able to mount a rooftop tent on the crosstrek? I have the stock roof rails and crossbars already.
2) What rooftop tents do you all recommend for 2-3 people and at a just-above-budget price range?
3) What is the largest AT/MT tire size I can fit in a stock height 2021 Crosstrek Sport?
4) Is it necessary to lift my crosstrek?

I know this may seem like a lot so feel free to chime in on 1 or 2 questions if youd like - excited to hear your thoughts!

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone, new to the Crosstrek community here (and ex-jeep guy). I recently purchase a 2021 Crosstrek Sport which I am excited to go adventuring and camping with. That being said I have a couple questions for the group:

1) What do I need (aside from a tent) to be able to mount a rooftop tent on the crosstrek? I have the stock roof rails and crossbars already.
2) What rooftop tents do you all recommend for 2-3 people and at a just-above-budget price range?
3) What is the largest AT/MT tire size I can fit in a stock height 2021 Crosstrek Sport?
4) Is it necessary to lift my crosstrek?

I know this may seem like a lot so feel free to chime in on 1 or 2 questions if youd like - excited to hear your thoughts!

Thanks
That's a good pick, 182 hp Sport is surely good to go in mud. Internet says it isn't necessary to lift your crosstrek as Subaru offers dual x-mode function. A carindigo article of Crosstrek says the Sport model has hill descent control and other sports tunings, see this Crosstrek performance review. 17" Stock tires should do, but if you want it to increase the ride height try 18", but it might affect the ride and mileage.

·
Registered
370 Posts

Just one link with a search.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Here's another

1 - 4 of 4 Posts