Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta move on from this state, but I'm not leaving New England, I'm headed north to New Hampshire. I'm sure there is some dirt up there for sure. I have my girl waiting for me too. (which is of course is the main reason.) Plus Mass just isn't for me anymore guys, so at the end of the summer I'm packing up shop and headed to the land of "live free or die." the first thing I do when i get up there is modify my exhaust. only thing is though could i get pulled over here for having too loud of a pipe? or is it if you have a mass tags?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Traitor :eek:

If I could find a teaching job far in the north country of VT or ME, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I grew up in Townsend, and can't stand all this Eastern MA traffic on a daily basis.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be here more times than not and it's not until august. so I have the whole summer to party in Mass.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GT-Tom said:
It's OK.... We will let you in! :)
Hey tom were you in Manchester or around there at all? I could have sworn i saw a Dark gray XV like yours some where along rt 3.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Many are fleeing from Taxachussetts. Careful though, NH even with no sales or income tax finds a way to soak you.
I miss NH but since moving here to TN enjoy keeping more of my money.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i heard about the "vehicle registration fee." well, it balances out. Atleast i don't need to really worry about house taxes...

·
Registered
54 Posts
jjames783 said:
GT-Tom said:
It's OK.... We will let you in! :)
Hey tom were you in Manchester or around there at all? I could have sworn i saw a Dark gray XV like yours some where along rt 3.
Mine is black metallic. I'm in Milford, Southern NH just west of Nashua past the town of Amherst. I'm on Rt 3 all the time and work on 101A ( Amherst St. Exit 7 west.)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been through there. I usually hang out in Manch Vegas every friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts