Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a good set of seat covers for the crosstrek for when we go kayaking. When I get in the car my pants are soaking wet and I hate to sit directly on the light tan seats. Do you guys have any suggestions for a good seat cover? I would want it to look like it wasnt just a cheap piece of crap you buy at wal mart. I would like something that would be waterproof but not sweat you, and to be washable. Suggestions?

·
Registered
800 Posts
If it is just for kayaking, could you just toss down some plastic and then a towel or two over? That's what I do, since I am generally not wet in my car. A lot cheaper than seat covers too.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Winglet said:
The covers discussed in this thread seem to be the best option, but they apparently do limit the functionality of the center armrest. Not cheap, either. http://clubcrosstrek.com/index.php/topic,777.0.html
Still trying to decide if I am going to pick some up or not.
I think only if you get the center console cover does it affect anything. I may be wrong, but I believe the seat covers themselves don't touch the center console.

That said, I do think the Wet Okole covers are your best bet. They are a bit pricey but everyone says they are by far worth the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts