Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. here's a shot of my crosstrek. taken the day i brought her home. i got the premium model with very little add-ons. everything i wanted was already on this one (with the exception of cross rails), so i got to take it home the day after i signed all the papers. cross rails are on order and a bike rack is currently in the trunk anxiously awaiting to be installed.

EDIT:
so here are some more shots pre/post bike rack.

bike rack installed. slightly different weather from previous shoot...

the family tree - that's my mom's 2001 legacy GT.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Re: shiny new crosstrek

Welcome to CCT and congrats!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: shiny new crosstrek

thanks!
crossbars showed up yesterday so i was able to throw them on along with the bike rack. took about a half hour total. i went with the subaru aero bars and yakima front loader. hopefully i'll be able to get some pictures up today after work!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey, I got the same Yakima Frontloader! Still haven't put mine on yet, because I can't open the hatch all the way with the roof spoiler. Been too lazy to trim off the back end.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LittleBigHead said:
Hey, I got the same Yakima Frontloader! Still haven't put mine on yet, because I can't open the hatch all the way with the roof spoiler. Been too lazy to trim off the back end.
glad i didn't get the spoiler then. i just looked back at the picture and didn't realize before now how much it actually hangs off the back.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
contrail_25 said:
Any issues with the rear attachment and the rear aero bar? I spent about an hour on the phone today with Yakima. ( i have a forklift)
no issues. i didn't even have to adjust the rear clamp. it fit snugly on the crossbars right out of the box.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.