Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though the XV's are selling like hotcakes around here... I have only seen one on the road... well two now....

I think it would be cool to post up SIGHTINGS of the XV's in your neck of the woods... maybe we will start seeing more and more and fellow Forum members will 'cross' paths...

I saw a Khaki Limited at the Meadowwood Mall in Reno last night... CA plates.... did the 'wave' but got no love back.. lol

·
Super Moderator
352 Posts
I totally catch the pun you did! Funny.

The first time I saw one driving was a few weeks back. Orange. I literally almost hit the center-divide from rubber necking so bad. It was so perrrrttyyyy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Even though the Subie Dealership sells out of every Trek they get in.... I have yet to see another one on the road here!

Though admittedly, right now.... it's kind of fun being one of the few. hehehe.

I'll be keeping my eyes open.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Same deal. Dealership sells 'em before they get 'em, but mine's the only one I've seen off the lot

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's strange.... WHERE ARE THEY!?!?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
The mystery of the Hiding Treks! hahahaa

Maybe it's a "cross" between their escapes out in to the wild unknown terrains, and a quick zip to work and back home, only to be safely tucked away in the garage. I tend to favor the latter.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
gravitylover said:
I see more Tribecas still but see at least two or three XV's every day.
That's wild, they must be in high demand there. I have only seen two others in LA so far and they were a day apart. I thought that was going to be the start of seeing a lot of them but it's been a few weeks and I haven't seen another.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Owned mine for 2 weeks now, pining for one since last November, but I've never seen another one on the road (only sitting in the dealer lot for very brief periods).

As others have mentioned, they are supposedly flying off the lots, but I had to get mine dealer trade from 200 miles away, and was only able to test drive it then.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've probably seen about 40 so far. They're all over the place here. I haven't seen another silver one yet though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have seen every color but Blue and Red here in Salt Lake. I've started seeing them more and more but they're still really rare compared to the numbers of other subies.

I drove 6 total miles on one stretch of road last night (there and back) and saw 39 total Subarus (no crosstreks other than my own). Mind you this was 7:30 so not rush hour.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had mine for 12 days, and still haven't seen another one on the road, ever.

On a sad note, it rained here yesterday, and now I have water spots. :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just saw a white one in Midtown. He passed in front of me slowly and we both did the "Wow..another Crosstrek" stare.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CrossTrekFan said:
Just saw a white one in Midtown. He passed in front of me slowly and we both did the "Wow..another Crosstrek" stare.
Lol!!! Gotta love that!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had mine for 3 months here on Boston's north shore area (Route 128 included) and the only other Crosstreks I've seen are in the Subaru dealer's lots...although I know they are selling like hotcakes at the three local Subaru dealers!!!

1 - 20 of 228 Posts