Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems with their sliding console cover being so loose it almost slides on its own? It seems mine is really loose especially when the car has sat in the heat all day. Plus, if I'm driving with my arm on it, it will slide forward with the least amount of pressure on it. I've looked at it but don't see any way of making it tighter. It's so bad that I'm actually thinking of locating a non-slider cover and swapping them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ive always hated the sliding armrest. My passengers pull it out all the time and now its all loose.
Is there a version that is non-sliding? Perhaps that is a direct swap from an impreza?

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you have ever driven an '11 Impreza, this one is a huge improvement over the old design. Not that this helps at all....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do the 2016/2017 Crosstrek's have a sliding arm rest? I've been considering this vehicle for about a year and all the video's and research I've done indicate the 16/17 Crosstrek's don't have the sliding armrest. Thank you all.

·
Registered
72 Posts
2017 slides but not a problem as neither I or my wife ever slide it forward - I haven't noticed it sliding on it's own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts