Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down for a meet and greet and some off roading?

Looking for local SoCal crosstrek to get together with. I'm from the inland empire, anyone close by?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
If I were in that area, I'd join you but I"m all the way up in the SF Bay Area :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw man! SF is beautiful though, my gf and I were up there for a weekend last 2 weeks ago. We had fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
I'm in SoCal....the "O.C." and Big Bear. Starting to see more and more CT's around! Even ran into a lady that was t-boned in her '13 CT at the B pillar drivers side, only got a small cut, and bought a new '14 one just like mine ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bringing up old an thread!

Ya we should definitely all meet up. There's a few off road trails I've been on where the crosstrek is way more capable going on.

I am usually off the weekends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cold said:
I'm in SoCal....the "O.C." and Big Bear. Starting to see more and more CT's around! Even ran into a lady that was t-boned in her '13 CT at the B pillar drivers side, only got a small cut, and bought a new '14 one just like mine ;).
Have you gone up any of the big bear off road trails?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jake3759 said:
Im in the pomona area and am trying to get into offroading. we should meet up sometime
Pomona isn't to far. If anything we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park on Saturday mornings.

Snowlax said:
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
Ya definitely maybe we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Evol said:
jake3759 said:
Im in the pomona area and am trying to get into offroading. we should meet up sometime
Pomona isn't to far. If anything we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park on Saturday mornings.

Snowlax said:
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
Ya definitely maybe we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park.
Sounds good to me. Im of Fri, Sat and Sunday. Never been ohving before. Does it get pretty crowded on saturdays?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Snowlax said:
Evol said:
jake3759 said:
Im in the pomona area and am trying to get into offroading. we should meet up sometime
Pomona isn't to far. If anything we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park on Saturday mornings.

Snowlax said:
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
Ya definitely maybe we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park.
Sounds good to me. Im of Fri, Sat and Sunday. Never been ohving before. Does it get pretty crowded on saturdays?
The times I've been there no, never really see that much trucks there. We should go one of these weekends!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Dope shots. Wish I could've made it out. I'm heading out to Joshua Tree this Thursday and Friday for a quick overnight camping trip. I'll post some pics here when I get back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Snowlax said:
Dope shots. Wish I could've made it out. I'm heading out to Joshua Tree this Thursday and Friday for a quick overnight camping trip. I'll post some pics here when I get back.
Awesome bro! Enjoy!! Will plan more Gorman trip in the future:D
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top