Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Looking to set up a day trip on a Sunday or Monday in the sandiego county area . Let me know if anyone is interested for this type of trip. My xv already has 7k miles from my commuting and hasn't seen dirt yet !

Ryan

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Rmaligie said:
Hey All,
Looking to set up a day trip on a Sunday or Monday in the sandiego county area . Let me know if anyone is interested for this type of trip. My xv already has 7k miles from my commuting and hasn't seen dirt yet !

Ryan
I I won't be back out to LA until after the new year, otherwise I may be interested in this. On another note, you need to get your Crosstrek into some dirt!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirt or snow whichever comes first !

We need to set up a SoCal chapter tab so we can set up events .

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Rmaligie said:
Dirt or snow whichever comes first !

We need to set up a SoCal chapter tab so we can set up events .
Yeah I was thinking about that since SoCal is such a huge region, but I think for right now I am going to leave it as is until we see how the growth of the forum goes.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Rmaligie said:
Hey All,

Ryan
I'd be interested if such a trip is planned. I'd like to have dirt on my car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know I'm kinda late on this thread but I just joined and was browsing around.

I would also be interested in this. My crosstrek has seen some dirt but I'd like to take her on some trails.

If anyone would like to get together and do this I'd be glad to help organize.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JN,

I would like to get something too. Unfortunately I am only available on Sundays. If we get a few other members we could set a little day trip somewhere.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
17 Posts
I work on Sundays but its usually easy for me to get it off if we plan a few weeks ahead.

Do we want to do this in San Diego somewhere?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay cool. I am thinking of buying king springs and spacers. Kind of want to install before then. I can do San Diego area or orange county area either one. I live in Oceanside , ca.

It would be cool to get a few more xv involved too.

Ryan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed. I'm in La Mesa but I could do either.

I was thinking of getting some skid plates. We took her in a muddy field after some rain a month ago and had a heck of a time getting the mud out of the engine compartment.

Jenny

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only place I have been in SD county is anza Borrego. I took the xv there for the first time a few months ago and it did well there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love the idea, but will be rather busy for the next couple months + I live in LA, but perhaps if there's another one towards the Fall/Winter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definitely a winter trip next year when the snow comes

·
Registered
50 Posts
Likewise, what's your mtn of choice in socal (bear, mthigh, baldy, waterman)?

I've been hitting up Tahoe, at least two or three times a year, and you kinda get spoiled after Tahoe, so haven't been up to any of our local resorts, but I'm always down to ride, let's def. set one up!

·
Registered
927 Posts
tahoetrek said:
Likewise, what's your mtn of choice in socal (bear, mthigh, baldy, waterman)?

I've been hitting up Tahoe, at least two or three times a year, and you kinda get spoiled after Tahoe, so haven't been up to any of our local resorts, but I'm always down to ride, let's def. set one up!

When you decide to hit Tahoe.. let me know... Im on the other side of Tahoe and just under an hour away..... beautiful country up there.... I travel Donner Pass from Reno to Sac about 1-2 times a month.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll definitely do that, I'll try to make it out during winter for sure, and I might even make it out over the summer. If we do make it out, it'll be our first time there for the summer, so that should be interesting

1 - 20 of 35 Posts