Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Price: $340 if you pick them up in person and pay cash (This is our CCT only Price so include your handle.)
$363 if you use Paypal for payment
+$Shipping costs if you want them shipped to you ($120-$140 for all 4 wheels per Insured UPS and USPS)
Shipping from: Beaufort, SC 29902
Box Weight: 26 lbs
Box Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 10"
How Many: x 4
To: Your House
Trades: Only for a set of 17x7 Enkei RPF1s BLACK in equal condition and care. Why you would make that trade is beyond me, but it will reduce the likelihood of the question presenting itself.

Thank you for viewing out posting. We found out this week that we will be relocating to a warmer climate for the next three years and no longer need another set of wheels for a snow tire spare set. We are not willing to store them, so for sale they must go. They are on the opposite pole from a snowbeater wheel, so if you want to replace the look of your XV Wheel then these Outback wheels will truly shine.

These are a pull-off set of 2011 Subaru Outback 17x7 +48 J Offset 5x100 Wheel, the dimensions are identical to our XV wheels. They have 86 miles on them and 3 out of 4 wheels are FLAWLESS. Included are the original Subaru Lug Nuts and Subaru Accessory Wheel Locks that they removed with the wheels. The finish on the wheels themselves resemble a polished metal wheel but it is actually a Metallic Silver Finish, it really sparkles nicely.

***The one wheel has an OCD Clear Coat 1/8" scuff when the tire was removed and an 1/8" freckle when they removed the centercap on the same wheel, I don't know if that tech still works at the dealer. I have included the images to show you exactly what it looks like.***

I have personally removed all wheel weights, the adhesives, and the valve stems so they are cleaner than the day they rolled off the manufacturing line, why, because I spray polished the wheels after I washed and dried them.

Each boxed wheel weighs just short of 26 lbs, outside box dimensions are just short of 20"x20"x10", with an Insured Declared Value of $600 = UPS and USPS both came in around $120-$140 to ship all four wheels from Beaufort, SC 29902 to various cities throughout the Continental US. I would guess the overall weight of the wheel and cap as a team is 21 lbs.

I would highly recommend that you have the wheel's plasti-dipped, painted, or powder-coated before you install the tires if you have any desire to change their color. This will make your life easier.

I would assume that Subaru nor a wheel shop should charge more than $20 to have each tire and TPMS sensor removed and reinstalled on the Outback Wheels, so that cost would be about $80 + tax. You can really test your Subaru Dealer and see if they would do it at no cost since you bought the XV from them, it won't hurt to ask.

I have additional images of the wheels if you would so desire. If I am missing something that you want to see please ask and I will take a picture.

Compliments of Rally Armor I have included an image of what they look like on a White XV.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]
for a faster response. Thank you for your interest.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: (4) '11 Subaru Outback Wheels and Polished Centercaps $360 - Beaufort, SC

New Price change posted for ClubCrosstrek members only, so include your handle if you email me.

Dan

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: SOLD, please delete, I can't figure out how to. Thank You, Dan

Good Day Moderators,

Please delete this posting, we have sold the wheels. I tried to "remove" the posting and it flagged me about being unable to do so?

Thank you,
Dan

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: SOLD, please delete, I can't figure out how to. Thank You, Dan

We aren't going to delete any of the classified threads as the more that are in here, the more comfortable people will feel and willing to buy and sell.

The best option is to just modify your original post and title and make it clear that they are sold. I will do it for you now, though!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for taking care of this for me.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts