Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Crosstrekers! I'm new, I've been Crosstreking for a few weeks now. Pretty happy with the car thus far. Traded in my 2007 Jetta GLI and picked up my Premium 5spd in SWP last month. I work here in Midland, TX, but still have my place in Houston so go back and forth a lot. Originally from Hawaii. I don't know how that is relevant, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm suppose to say in these introductions. I'm a Virgo... I'm 25, I like paddle boarding, and my favorite color is green? Hm, pretty interested in what every has going on the modifications sector, definitely up for some meets in TX since I have nothing to do, and with that said I'm kind of dying to get this thing in some mud so if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to that. Anywho, I was using the subaruxvforum for a bit but this appears to be a much more happening place.

Also, I'm slightly obsessed with various parts unavailable in the US for this car, so I apologize in advance if I harp on it a lot in posts.

Hm... this is what my car looks like now... it's pretty stock. Just have the front windows tinted, and got my rear spoiler delivered today so hopefully the dealer will install it by next week. ;D

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the club, the Trek looks awesome. We have an ever-growing group of great enthusiasts here and I truly hope you find what you're looking for.

Quite a few of our members are getting the modding train going so check around and feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for signing up!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats! I too traded a VW jetta(2007) Wolfsburg for the VX. Love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,940 Posts
Don't get started on the mod list... ugh so many things ppl wanna do!

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I would quote and reply to everyone, but I feel like that would be rather excessive. So I'll sum most of it up here... This is definitely a great site for mods and general info. I found the DIY for the rear spoiler very useful, and actually ended up doing it today after work instead of waiting for the dealer.

RubySu said:
Welcome to The site! :) Pilot?
Yup! Nice catch, btw. Are you a pilot also?

ClubCrosstrek said:
Welcome to the club, the Trek looks awesome. We have an ever-growing group of great enthusiasts here and I truly hope you find what you're looking for.

Quite a few of our members are getting the modding train going so check around and feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for signing up!
Thanks! The site is awesome! I will definitely be hitting you up for some free stickers soon. Haha.

Xtrekr said:
Welcome to the club and congrats! I too traded a VW jetta(2007) Wolfsburg for the VX. Love it!!!
Ah! I am on cloud nine about the XV as well! I was almost certain my Jetta was going to explode at some point. It kept it in pretty much amazing condition, maintenance was spot on, but the list of repairs just started racking up once I hit 60k miles... :mad: Also, thanks for the rear spoiler DIY write-up! Came in handy this afternoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts