Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Hopefully I'll be the proud owner of a 5speed Desert Khaki Premium on Monday! Can't wait. First thing on the agenda is to get the sport grille.
Previous Subies are:
2002 WRX wagon
2007 WRX sedan
2007 Legacy GT
2008 Forester XT Sport

I know the Crosstrek won't be as fast as my previous Subarus but it will serve a different purpose for me.
Glad to be here, seems like a great forum.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You have quite the Subaru lineup in your past, very cool. I'm assuming you're getting the Crosstrek for more off road type things?

Again, welcome and thank you for signing up.

- Sent from my RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome. I should have started buying Subarus sooner. :(

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the site Pat! No doubt your overall Subaru experience will help those of us that are first timers. As pleased as I am with my XV and its moderate power numbers, I'm starting to get the itch to see what Subaru performance is all about. Me thinks me sees a Wrx in my future!( In addition to the XV of course.)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Pat! I like the KHAKI color a lot!!! Check out some of the boards and you may find some useful info to help you with future mods.

Also.... I will venture to say SEMPER FI DEVILDOG ( your username gave it away LOL) We have a military thread started...FYI

·
Registered
800 Posts
Greetings Pat1usmc! The crosstrek was my first subaru, but it from what I've seen around the forum, it doesn't look like it will be my last!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts