Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Subaru!!! I ordered a Venetian Red Limited with option package #1 since I didn’t need the navigation even knowing that I would have like the sunroof. We got a good deal at below invoice($24,000/$25,500 after TTL in Texas) with military discount in Dallas and we should be picking up our new Subaru this weekend. We asked the dealer for a quote on the spoiler and mesh grille and we got quoted at $481 each installed which I declined and will be ordering soon to install on my own following everyone’s advice and useful picture’s.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Dealer called yesterday to letting us know that it has arrived and I will be picking it up on Saturday with the wife and kids.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We ordered the Venetian Red as requested by the wife but I also like the Gray and I saw a blue one and it look nice.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!!! You're gonna love it!!!!

javyher said:
The Dealer called yesterday to letting us know that it has arrived and I will be picking it up on Saturday with the wife and kids.

WAIT A MINUTE!?!?!?! :eek:

They are making you wait 3-4 days to get your car!?!?! I would be stomping a mudhole in somebody's chest right about now!!!! Use that 'military tactfulness' we all use to get things done in a hurry... lol!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be posting some pics of the Venetian Red Crosstrek after Saturday, I would love to pick the vehicle up this week but I cant get the wife out of work and then drive for 2 1/2 hours to Dallas to finish the paperwork and then the drive back, I would be hearing about for a week!!! ;D

·
Registered
927 Posts
I couldn't Stand the wait.. No patience for me.. Lol! Be safe on the trip to get it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today we finally got our XV and it’s not the Venetian Red that we ordered, we found a Dark Gray XV at a local Subaru dealership and we like it immediately. The dealership match the offer and we went ahead purchased our Gray XV cancelling our Venetian Red order. In the afternoon we visited a wine festival on Salado Texas (North of Austin/Central TX) and by the end of the day we already put a 100 miles on the baby. I also submitted my order for the spoiler, center tray, Side cargo nets and Backseat protector which means that I’m broke and that I have wait to get the front windows tinted. We had a blast and my son loved driving our XV for the first time. If you are on the market for accessories I would like to share the coupon that I found that expire at the end of the month I believe, it save me $70 of my total purchase since I always look for the best deal available so I don’t have to hear the lovely wife later!!!!!
http://www.subarupartswarehouse.com
With coupon code LS13

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: Re: Soon to be be a first time Subaru owner!

javyher said:
Today we finally got our XV and it’s not the Venetian Red that we ordered, we found a Dark Gray XV at a local Subaru dealership and we like it immediately. The dealership match the offer and we went ahead purchased our Gray XV cancelling our Venetian Red order. In the afternoon we visited a wine festival on Salado Texas (North of Austin/Central TX) and by the end of the day we already put a 100 miles on the baby. I also submitted my order for the spoiler, center tray, Side cargo nets and Backseat protector which means that I’m broke and that I have wait to get the front windows tinted. We had a blast and my son loved driving our XV for the first time. If you are on the market for accessories I would like to share the coupon that I found that expire at the end of the month I believe, it save me $70 of my total purchase since I always look for the best deal available so I don’t have to hear the lovely wife later!!!!!
http://www.subarupartswarehouse.com
With coupon code LS13
Good to hear you got your Trek, even if it wasn't the original color you were going for.

I'm definitely going to check out that site when I get to a computer, thanks for sharing.

- Sent from my RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ClubCrosstrek,
I search around for the best price and the coupon made the difference, some dealers quote me $481 for the spoiler and $481 for the Grill that I haven't ordered yet. The cost of installation was nothing since I got my teenage son to help me install all the parts, besides the cost of the silicone ($5), touch up paint for the holes to prevent rust($6) and tape($4) for the template that was all that I spent.

Roof Spoiler $257.48
Side Cargo Nets $45.06
Center Console Tray $24.56
Rear Seat Back Protector $40.96
Discount -$69.93
Sub Total $298.13
Ground Shipping $44.17
Handling Fee $0.95
Total $343.25

1 - 16 of 16 Posts